sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2009

Candy


Hi Grils, I have new friends and would like to say to everyone WELCOME TO MEU VÍCIO, MINHA MANIA ( MY HOBBY, MY ADDICTION).

This is my frist postag in english, i hope you like it, from now you can follow your hobby from all over the world.

And now we have a new candy for all of us, the candy is from Mandy, and her blog is http://craftyfoxcards.blogspot.com/, please chech it out, and this are the rules

RULES


Put a picture of my candy with a link back to my blog in your side bar.
Become a follower if you're not already as it's only open to my amazing followers.
Leave a comment so that I know you would like to enter in the candy, don't worry if you don't have a blog just leave your e-mail address in the comment and you could still be in wih a chance of winning one of the three prizes.
Oi pessoal, esta é a minha primeira públicação em inglês, para poderemos dar as boas vindas a todos, e podermos acompanhar o nosso hobby pelo mundo. este é mais um sorteio feito pela Mandy, vc´s podem ver o site um pouco mais a cima, e as regras são:
Públicar a foto do sorteio, deixar um recado e ser seguidor.
o sorteio será em 16 de janeiro de 2010.
Bjos e me desculpem se por acaso tiver um erro rsrsr.

Nenhum comentário: